● Design Concept：Furnace structure of all stainless steel sheet and stainless steel finned tube uses low temperature backwater to enter from the outlet of flue gas. Contrary to the flue gas flow of boiler, it fully absorbs latent heat and sensible heat in flue gas, thus greatly improving the thermal efficiency and flue gas temperature of boiler.≤50°C。
● Service life：>30年
● High efficiency：≈108%
● Ultra-low nitrogen：≈18mg/m3
● Design Concept：All stainless steel sheet and stainless steel finned pipe smoke suspension wood mid-range design, water capacity < 30L, without inspection
● Scope of application：Ironing and washing industry, beverage and wine industry, food processing industry, biochemical industry, heating and constant temperature sterilization and disinfection equipment
● Combustion Technology：Independent research and development, NOX 30 mg/m steam drying degree: saturated steam after two high-efficiency steam-water separation, drying degree>98%
Star Boiler, founded in Korea in 88, began to enter China in 1998. After many years of development, two major boiler production bases, Yangzhou Star Boiler Co., Ltd. and Zhoukousda Boiler Co., Ltd., have been established successively, specializing in research, development, manufacture and sales of thermal products.
Nowadays, the world's energy structure has undergone tremendous changes, the coverage of gas pipeline network has been expanding, and the environmental protection situation has become more and more serious. Energy conservation and emission reduction have increasingly become the central theme of energy work. Gas-fired boilers will certainly take a larger share in the boiler market.
Founded in Korea in 88, it entered China in 1998.
Professional in thermal products research and development
Perfect after-sales service, wholeheartedly
Patronage guidance and business negotiation
Have skilled scientific and technological designers
Working as a team and a good team
More than 60 patents of China Patent Office
The company's products have formed a series of sixteen congresses